If you want to tone up you’ll need to think about your diet…
Fat burning shakes made from wholesome and nutritious ingredients are a great way to boost your energy for work outs and refuel during the day.
GET DELICIOUS RECIPES
and $113 of FREE Protein Powder
Simply enter your details into the form below and get instant access and coupon codes today.
Avoid shop bought weight loss shakes as they are full of chemicals and additives that can damage your body (read our full article about the dangers of weight loss shakes here).
Make your own great shakes at home to help balance your diet and burn fat.
Here are 3 amazing recipes for fat burner shakes
Banana Berry Green Tea
Blueberries and green matcha tea are full of anti-oxidants. Adding a banana to this shake gives you an energy boost for your work out.
- 1/4 cup of blueberries
- 1 banana
- 1 teaspoon of green matcha tea.
- 1 tablespoon of organic chia seeds.
- 2 tablespoons of whey or hemp protein.
- 1 1/2 cups of coconut water.
- 1 or 2 ice cubes.
Almond milk is a great low fat alternative to regular milk.
- 2 peaches
- 1 banana
- 2 cups almond milk
- 3 tablespoons almond butter
- 2 tablespoons of whey protein powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon to taste – about 1 teaspoon should do it
- 2 or 3 ice cubes
Classic Carrot and Apple
Carrots and apples are a great source of fibre. Keeping up with your fibre intake stops hunger pangs and sugar cravings.
- 2 medium carrots, chopped
- 1 medium apple, cored
- 2 Handfuls of baby spinach
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated ginger root
- 1 cup coconut water
There are so many great ingredients for shakes and smoothies.
Why not play around with our recipes and add your own twists.
Remember your diet is personal to you. Create your own plan, stick to it and enjoy the great results.