Here at Tony Sfeir, we find the best way to avoid temptation is to create healthy versions of tempting treats. That way, we can have ‘cheat days’ where we don’t really cheat, so we can reach our health and fitness goals more easily.
It helps enormously when there’s only a few ingredients involved and is even better when the recipe is quick with no cooking required.
And that’s what this recipe does for us.
Check out these super tasty bars [Vegan, Gluten Free and Sugar Free] which you can use as a pre or post workout snack or even as an after meal ‘dessert’.
Here’s what you need:-
GET DELICIOUS RECIPES
and $113 of FREE Protein Powder
Simply enter your details into the form below and get instant access and coupon codes today.
- 2 Cups of Smooth Peanut Butter (use almond, cashew or soy nut butter if preferred and buy the organic, natural peanut butters with nothing added.)
- ½ Cup Maple Syrup (the best you can buy)
- 1 ½ Cups of Ground Oats
- ½ Cup Vanilla Organic Sprouted Rice Protein (Click & Get This Ingredient Free Here)
- Mix the protein powder and ground oats in a bowl.
- In a separate microwave safe bowl, mix the peanut butter and maple syrup. Heat for 10-20 seconds to melt the mixture. It should be like a cake batter.
- Add in the protein powder and ground oats and stir well. If it’s not runny enough just add a tablespoon of water.
- Pour the mixture into a 20cm baking dish lined with greaseproof paper and put into the fridge for at least 20 minutes.
You need to keep these in the fridge but if you prefer them chewier, put them in the freezer.
Optionally put a chocolate topping onto the bars. You can use Coconut Milk combined with Tony Sfeir’s Organic Sprouted Rice Swiss Chocolate to make a creamy ganache.