Lactobacillus Sporogenes (Lactosporea) was first isolated and described in 1993 by Russian scientists.
Sporogenes produces only L(+) lactic acid and proliferates within the gastrointestinal tract in an non-invasive way characteristic of beneficial gastro-intestinal residents such as Lactobacillus Acidophilus and Bifidobacterium Bifidum.
A summary of the potential health benefits of Sporogenes includes:
- improved digestion and Irritable Bowel Syndrome, easing constipation
- improved quality of life for those with Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- improvement in abnormalities of intestinal flora and various forms of dysbiosis
- treatment of diarrhea due to acute or chronic gastroenteritis, including antibiotic-associated diarrhea
- alleviation of symptoms associated with lactose intolerance, including pain and bloating
- treatment of type II hyperlipidemia
- complete relief in cases of non-specific vaginitis
- reduction in total cholesterol levels
- improvement in the body’s defence system by inhibiting growth of harmful bacteria
Lactobacillus Sporogenes is one of the many beneficial bacteria in Designer Physiques Digestive Boost.