Protein For Kids
Protein For Kids is Low GI and can be combined with other foods to help reduce the overall glycemic load of that meal. It is also rich in soluble and insoluble fibre.
Protein For Kids is 100% natural and has a fresh nutty banana flavour allowing it to be consumed in a variety of interesting ways.
It is 100% lactose and animal product free making it ideal for vegans, vegetarians and those who are lactose sensitive.
It is an easily digestible and absorbable substitute for protein rich foods including meat, fish, chicken and eggs. An ideal quick and nutritious compliment for today’s busy kids. LOW ALLERGY and LOW SALICYLATE protein. Naturally free from wheat, gluten, lactose, soy, egg and animal products.
This may help to keep you regular and encourage the growth of good bacteria which are beneficial for good digestive health.
Scholars believe that John the Baptist (in Biblical Times) survived on carob pods, also known as “Locust Bean” from which Vege Protein is derived.
Features and Benefits:
- 100% Non-Genetically modified natural plant-based protein
- High Protein – 54g of Protein per 100g
- 14.2g of Protein per serve
- Low GI/carbohydrate
- Easily digestible and absorbable substitute for protein rich foods including meat, fish, chicken and eggs
- A quick and nutritious complement for today’s busy kids
- Low Allergy
- Low Salicylate
- Free from wheat, gluten, lactose, dairy derivatives, soy, egg and animal products
- No added sugar or artificial sweetener
- No artificial flavours, colours or preservatives
- Rich in soluble and insoluble fibre which may help to keep you regular and encourage the growth of good bacteria which is beneficial for good digestive health.
Dietary Benefits: Protein is used by the body’s immune system and for cell and muscle repair. Protein also lowers the glycemic load of a meal.
- Milk alternative
- Add to drinks/shakes
- Add a small amount to muffins and banana bread
- Shake it up with nut milk and ice cubes for a refreshing cold drink
- Or Just shake it up with cold water and ice