Designer Physique® 100% Pure Egg White Protein provides a high quality source of complete protein obtained from carefully selected egg whites. Its natural and ‘neutral flavour’ allows you to consume it in a variety of interesting ways, either as a substitute of liquid eggs or wherever egg whites are required.
Egg White Protein
$27.00 – $58.00
Out of stock
Egg White Protein
Designer Physique® 100% Pure Egg White Protein is one of the highest and richest sources of protein available.
It provides the entire essential amino acids needed for muscle growth and repair, and when used in conjunction with a balanced diet, it assists in muscle recovery and helps prevent the catabolic effects associated with intense training or exercise.
Egg White Protein provides a high quality source of complete protein obtained from carefully selected egg whites. Its natural and ‘neutral flavour’ allows you to consume it in a variety of interesting ways, either as a substitute of liquid eggs or wherever egg whites are required.
Features and Benefits:
- 100% pure egg white albumin
- 80g of Protein per 100g
- Low carbohydrate
- Low GI (Low Glycemic Index)
- Fat Free
- Non Genetically Modified (Non GMO)
- No Artificial Flavours, Colours or Preservatives
- No added Sugar and Sweeteners
- Easily digestible and absorbable substitute for meat, fish, chicken or whenever egg whites are required in a recipe
- An ideal quick and nutritious complement for today’s busy men and women, children, athletes and the elderly
- One of the highest and richest sources of complete protein available
- Helps satisfy hunger cravings
- Saves time
- Gluten Free/Lactose Free
- 8g of Protein per serve
Protein is necessary for the body’s immune system and for cell production and muscle repair. Protein also lowers the GI levels of a meal. For active individuals and athletes, it is recommended consuming from 1.2 to 2g of protein per kg of your body weight daily. It is advised that all meals and snacks provide some protein.
|Per 10g||Per 100g|
|FAT - Total||0g||0g|
100% Egg White Albumin
|Amino Acid Profile|
|GRAMS per 100g of PRODUCT|