- 4 scoops (1 ½ cups) of Chocolate WPC
- 6 heaped tablespoons of well-mixed, smooth peanut paste
- 4 heaped tablespoons of shredded coconut
- 4 tablespoons of lightly dry roasted cocoa nibs – roasting optional
- 1 cup of chopped dried prunes
- Desiccated coconut for rolling protein balls in
Lightly dry roast cocoa nibs in a non-stick pan and leave to cool.
Mix all ingredients – except for desiccated coconut – in a bowl until mixture forms a firm, moist ball.
Form protein balls by rolling between your palms.
Roll protein balls in the desiccated coconut to ensure an even coating.
GET DELICIOUS RECIPES
and $113 of FREE Protein Powder
Simply enter your details into the form below and get instant access and coupon codes today.
If mixture is too dry, add water; if mixture is too moist, add WPC
Make sure you firmly press enough of the desiccated coconut onto the balls to coat them evenly 3. Refrigerate protein balls to keep fresh – consume within two days
Want to try it out?
If you’ve tried it out before or have something to add, let us know in the comments!