Lactobacillus Plantarum has been studied for the treatment of recurrent Clostridium difficile-associated diarrhea and for Candida yeast infections. It has also demonstrated improvement in cases of enteric bacterial infections.
This bacterium reinforces the barrier function of the intestinal mucosa, preventing the attachment of harmful bacteria. Working in the small intestine, it eliminates dozens of harmful pathogens including E. coli, Staphylococcus aureus.
GET DELICIOUS RECIPES
and $113 of FREE Protein Powder
Simply enter your details into the form below and get instant access and coupon codes today.
- Preserves key nutrients, vitamins, and antioxidants
- Assists in the manufacture of vitamins B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12, A and K, and short chain fatty acids
- Helps to produce “lactolin”, a natural antibiotic
- Contributes to the destruction of moulds, viruses, and parasites
- Helps to maintain healthy cholesterol and tri-glycerine levels
- Increases the number of immune system cells
- Provides protection from environmental toxins like pesticides and pollutants
- Reduces toxic waste at the cellular level
- Stimulates the repair mechanism of cells
- Synthesizes the anti-viral amino acid, L-lysine
- Produces glycolytic enzymes which degrade cyanogenic glycosides
- Eliminates toxic components from food including nitrates
You too can benefit from the Lactobacillus Plantarum present in Tony Sfeir’s Digestive Boost.