Lactobacillus Bulgaricus is an important bacterium used in fermenting yogurt. It roams throughout the digestive system and helps produce lactic acid, thereby providing a good environment for other beneficial bacteria to grow, especially Lactobacilli and Bifidobacteria.
- Aids digestion of dairy products
- Stimulates production of “interferon and “tumor necrosis factor”, immune regulators
- Produces lipase, critical to lipid (fat) metabolism
- Helps reduce cholesterol levels
- Produces natural antibiotics to inhibit harmful microorganisms
- Breaks down complex proteins for easy assimilation
- Alleviates acid reflux
- Supports beneficial, indigenous gut flora
- Helps with disposal of metabolic wastes
- Aids colon cleansing without disrupting beneficial flora
GET DELICIOUS RECIPES
and $113 of FREE Protein Powder
Simply enter your details into the form below and get instant access and coupon codes today.