Breakfast Yogurt with Vanilla Whey Protein Isolate & Blueberries
- 200ml of natural yogurt
- 1 scoop of whey protein isolate
- ½ cup of frozen blueberries, thawed until soft but still cool.
1. Mix or whisk Vanilla WPI into yogurt until smooth and creamy.
2. Garnish yogurt with the blueberries or fold them in until mixture is smooth and consistent.
1. You can pre-make a larger batch of WPI yogurt which will keep for 2 to 3 days in the fridge.
2. Remember to give the pre-made mixture a good stir before serving.
3. For best results with a pre-made mixture, add the blueberries just before serving.