Did you know that unrefined sea salt is an essential substance for the survival of all living creatures?
Did you also know that the water content of the body is regulated by Water and Salt?
This salt is not the same as refined, demineralised and bleached Table Salt commonly available. Sea Salt – like Celtic Sea Salt and Himalyan Crystal Salts – contains more than 70 minerals in trace forms that your body needs to get from food daily. Your body is unable to manufacture those minerals.
Benefits of Sea Salt:
- is essential for balancing the sugar levels in the blood. This is especially important for diabetics.
- prevents muscle cramps.
- clears up congestion of the sinuses.
- is vital for firming bone structure – 27% of your bodys’ salt is in your bones.
- is a natural hypnotic and therefore works as a sleep regulator.
- when placed on the tongue reduces persistent dry coughs.
- prevents Varicose Veins and Spider Veins on the legs and thighs.
Be sure you opt for Sea Salt, as regular Table Salt actually depletes the body of other minerals.